The WeThePeople Network Frame is a work of art from the man Dan Kruk. His signature Network frame features some stylish details along with a super responsive geometry for some tech riding. The Network frame uses hydro formed gussets for added strength, an investment cast wishbone to help with tire clearance on its super short 12.5" rear end. To go along with its short rear end Dan went with a shorter drop out to so there is not a ton hanging out when running the wheel slammed. The shorter drop outs allow the peg to hangover ever so slightly to prevent hanging up and resistance while grinding. Style and function, the Network frame has it all.
Chain Stay: 12.5"
Head Tube: 75.75°
Seat Tube: 71°
Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8"
Standover Height: 9.15"
Weight: 5.6lbs (20.5"TT)
- butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
- laser cut and cnc machined 6mm, heat-treated 4130 crmo, perfect shape for pegs and hub guards
- unique investment cast chain stay yoke for improved tire and sprocket clearance
- oversized 20.5mm seat stays for increased stiffness and durability
- wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
- hydroformed top tube and down tube for superior strength and stiffness
- includes LIFETIME GUARANTEE