Fit Misfit 14" Bike 2021
The 14-inch category is gaining momentum. The perfect size first "pedal bike", the Fit Misfit 14" bike is ready to rip. It's small in stature, but big on features.Chromoly tubing in the frame and fork, 95mm chromoly 3-piece cranks, 23/9 gearing and a cassette hub with an Odyssey hand brake are big bike features that shine at the skatepark or pump track. Pro-level looks and little shredder sizing are the perfect combination for a bike that performs.
- FRAME: 14.25” TT Cro-Mo Top & Down Tubes.
- GEOMETRY: 14.
- HEADSET: A-Headset.
- BB: Sealed Mid.
- BARS: 2-Piece 6”x 21”.
- FORK: New 31mm Offset Cro-Mo Steerer Tube.
- STEM: Mini Front Load.
- GRIPS: FIT Misfit.
- SEAT: New Flatter/More Padded Integrated Combo.
- CRANKS: Tubular Cro-Mo 95mm.
- SPROCKET: FIT Bite 23T.
- PEDALS: Nylon Platform.
- FRONT WHEEL: 16H Single Wall w/Unsealed Hub.
- REAR WHEEL: 16H Single w/Unsealed 9T Cassette.
- TIRES: FIT OEM 2.1”.
- BRAKES: Odyssey Springfield w/Linear Cable/Short Reach Lever.