SUNDAY PRIMER 18 inch 2017 BIKE
The Sunday Primer 18 inch 2017 Bike is perfect for those looking to ride BMX aggressively yet just are big enough to throw around a 20 inch BMX bike yet. Sunday Bikes did a great just at setting this bike up to look and ride just like the pros bikes but on a smaller scale. High end features like a sealed mid bottom bracket, Odyssey Springfield brakes and Sunday Sabertooth sprocket set this bike apart from many other 18 inch BMX bikes. Check more specs on the Sunday 18 inch Primer bike below.
- FRAME: 18.5" TT, Chromoly Dropouts
- FORK: 18" Fork w/ 2PC Steerer Tube, Chromoly Dropouts
- HANDLEBAR: Primer 18 7.65" x 25.5", 12° Back, 1 Up°
- STEM: 40mm Top-Load Stem
- HEADSET: Sunday Integrated
- HEADSET CAP: Sunday M6 Pre-Load Bolt
- BRAKE LEVER: Odyssey Springfield
- BRAKE: Odyssey Springfield
- BRAKE CABLE: Odyssey Quik Slic
- GRIPS: Sunday Cornerstone
- SEAT: Sunday Cloud Seat and Post Combo
- SEAT POST: Integrated
- SEAT CLAMP: Sunday
- SPROCKET: Sunday Sabretooth-Style 25t, Steel
- CRANKS: 155mm, 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB PARTS: 19mm Sealed Mid
- PEDALS: Sunday Plastic
- RIMS: 18" 28H Rim
- FRONT HUB: Sunday, 28H, Low-Flange, Looseball
- REAR HUB: Sunday, Semi-Sealed, 28H, 9T
- SPOKES: Steel Black
- TIRES: Sunday Current 18x2.20" (F & R)
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 18.5" TT (RECOMMENDED FOR RIDERS UNDER 5'5")
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 11.75-12.00”
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 10.35"
- STANDOVER: 7.5"
- RISE: 7.65"
- WIDTH: 25.5"
- BACKSWEEP: 12°
- UPSWEEP: 1°
- WITH BRAKES: 23.3lbs