SUNDAY PRIMER 16 inch 2017 BIKE
The Sunday Primer 16 inch 2017 Bike pack a lot of awesome into a little bike. If your little guy (or girl) is looking to get into BMX, or just wants to look cool on their bike then the Sunday 16 inch Primer could be the bike to help with that. Lot's of big time features like 3 pc chromoly cranks, Sunday Saber Tooth Sprocket, and a brake lever made just for 16 inch bikes to help the little ones reach it with confidence. Learn more about the specs of the Sunday Primer 16 inch BMX bike below.
FULL PARTS LIST
- FRAME: 16.5" TT, Chromoly Dropouts
- FORK: Primer 16" Fork w/ Chromoly Dropout
- HANDLEBAR: Primer 16 6.8" Rise, 23" Width, 12° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
- STEM: Sunday Top-Load 40mm
- HEADSET: Sunday Integrated
- HEADSET CAP: Sunday M6 Pre-Load Bolt
- BRAKE LEVER: Sunday 16" Specific
- BRAKE: Odyssey Springfield
- BRAKE CABLE: Odyssey Quik Slic
- GRIPS: Junior
- SEAT: Junior Seat and Post Combo
- SEAT POST: Integrated
- SEAT CLAMP: Sunday
- SPROCKET: Sunday, Sabretooth-Style 25t, Steel
- CRANKS: 140mm, 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB PARTS: 19mm Sealed Mid
- PEDALS: Wellgo
- RIMS: 16" Rim
- FRONT HUB: Sunday, Low-Flange, Looseball
- REAR HUB: Sunday, Semi-Sealed, 10T Driver
- SPOKES: Steel Black
- TIRES: Sunday Current 16 x 2.1" (F & R)
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 16.5" TT
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 10.625-10.875”
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT: 9.25"
- STANDOVER: 6.9"
- RISE: 6.8"
- WIDTH: 23"
- BACKSWEEP: 12°
- UPSWEEP: 1°
- WITH BRAKES: 23.3lbs