SUNDAY 18 inch PRIMER 2018 BIKE
The Sunday 18 inch Primer 2018 Bike is set up to be ridden hard by the average sized 7 to 11 year old. Just like the 20 inch Sunday Primer BMX Bike the 18 inch version features a integrated headset, Sealed rear 9t cassette hub, Odyssey Springfield brake and chromoly 3 piece cranks. The 18 inch Primer is the last 18 inch BMX bike you could need before stepping up to a 20 inch. Check out more specs of the Sunday 18 inch Primer 2018 Bike below.
- frame: 18" Hi-Ten w/ Integrated HT
- fork: 18" Hi-Ten 2pc Steerer
- handlebar: Primer 18 7.65" x 25.5", 12° Back, 1 Up°
- stem: 48mm Freeze Front Load
- headset: FSA Integrated
- headset cap: M6 Preload w/ Alloy Top Cap
- brake lever: Junior Lever
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- grips: Sunday Cornerstone
- seat: Sunday Cloud Seat and Post Combo
- seat post: Integrated
- seat clamp: 28.6mm w/Sunday Logo
- sprocket: 25T Steel
- cranks: 155mm Tubular 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Wellgo w/o Logo
- rims: 18" P-7X 28H
- front hub: Unselaed 3/8" 28H w/ Sunday Logo
- rear hub: Sealed 9T Driver, 28H
- spokes: 14G Steel
- tires: Sunday Current 18x2.20" (F & R)
- chain: KMC Z410 BUBU
Geometry & Specs
- Top tube length: 18"
- Head tube angle: 74.5°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 11.75-12.00”
- Bottom bracket height: 10.35"
- Standover: 7.5"
- Rise: 7.65"
- Width: 25.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 1°