SUBROSA TIRO 2018 BIKE
|Pre Order Now! Expected ship date is 27th Jul 2017|
The Subrosa Tiro 2018 bike is the perfect set up for the intermediate BMX rider. The Tiro may also have an intermediate price but has plenty of pro level features. Some the goodies include a fully sealed bearing rear wheel, integrated headset and chromoly cranks just to name a few. The regular Tiro comes with a 20.5" top tube but we also stock the Tiro XL which is a 21" top tube for the taller riders out there. Check out the video and specs below to learn more about the 2018 Subrosa Tiro BMX Bike
- Frame: 100% 1020 High-Ten Steel
- Top Tube: 20.5"
- Chain Stay: 13.5"
- Head Tube: 75*
- Seat Tube: 71*
- Stand Over: 8.5"
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Fork: Chromoly Steer Tube - 30mm Offset
- Bars: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten - 2pc 9.0"
- Grips: Shadow Ol Dirty DCR
- Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon
- Headset: Bang Ur Headset Integrated
- Stem: Rant Jolt Top Load
- Front RIm: RANT Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Rear Rim: RANT Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Front Hub: 3/8" Loose Alloy
- Rear Hub: 14mm Sealed Cassette
- Tires: Rant Squad 2.35" LP
- Cranks: Chromoly 3pc 8 Spline 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Sprocket: Subrosa Shred Steel
- Gearing: 25 - 9
- Chain: RANT Max 410
- Pedals: RANT Shred Plastic
- Seat: Subrosa Rose Bolt Mid 1pc Combo
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brakes: RANT Spring Brakes