COLONY PREMISE 2017 BIKE
The Colony Premise 2017 Bike features everything you'd need in a BMX bike. A full chrome frame, fork and handle bar. The Wheels feature sealed bearing hubs in both the front and the rear as well as double walled rims made of 6000 series aluminum. The Colony Premise is a lot of bike for the money.
Frame: Colony Premise Full CrMo, 20.75″ TT 13.25″ rear, 75.2 HT, 71 ST, Mid BB, Integrated Headset.
• Stand over Height: 8.0″ (centre of BB shell to centre of TT)
• Forks: Colony Premise Full CrMo, tapered legs with 1 piece CNC steer tube.
• Brakes: Alloy 990 style (rear)
• Lever: Alloy
• Cables: Linear Slick (rear)
• Headset: Integrated
• Stem: Colony Forged Top Load Alloy
• Bars: Colony Full CrMo, 9.0″ Rise x 29.5″ Wide
• Grips: Colony Much Room
• Sprocket: Colony Endeavour Alloy 25T
• Cranks: Colony CrMo Tubular, tapered 8 spline 19mm spindle 170mm
• Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
• Chain: KMC
• Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
• Rims: Double Wall 6000 Series Alloy 36h
• Front Tyre: 20×2.25″
• Rear Tyre: 20×2.25″
• Spokes: Black
• Front Hub: Colony Alloy Female Axle, Full Sealed Bearing, 36h
• Rear Hub: Colony Alloy Cassette, 14mm axle, Full Sealed Bearing with 9t driver, 36h
• Seat & Seatpost: Colony Have Fun Fat Seat/Post Combo